We deal with a number of motoring offences and are here to help you should you find yourself in such a situation.
Common offences we deal with include:
- Driving whilst on the phone
- Driving without a license, tax, MOT or insurance
- Dangerous/reckless driving
- Failing to provide information
- Driving without due care and attention
- Failing to stop and report
We know how important driving is for some individuals and it is our job to ensure we get you the best possible result.
How we can help
With motoring offence, it is important that we establish three points:
- Whether the offence did take place and if it was you,
- If so, under what circumstances did this happen, and
- The best way to relay your story to prosecution to ensure any consequences are reduced as much as possible.
Our solicitors will take the stress away from the situation and deal with the matter, for the best possible result.
Did you know: In 2019, 1.3 million people were prosecuted at the Magistrates Court for driving offences, most of which were not legally represented.